Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting

It has been way too long since I have posted. I know all 7 of you who read this have been holding your breath wondering where I am. :) We have had a great Christmas season and now ringing in the new year. As I think back over the year of 2009, many things come to mind. It has been one of the hardest and one of the best years at the same time. God is at work all around us. This was a main truth I remember learning as a senior in high school doing an Experiencing God Bible study. ("Hee-who belongs to God"... sorry, just a joke for a couple of old friends) But this truth I learned in my head is more true in my heart today. He is at work, if only we open our eyes to it. He is at work when things seem to be going great. He is at work in the hard times, even in the death of a beloved student. We have had a great year in youth group, record number of kids, and kids that are truly seeking Christ. I am looking forward to what is to come. "Greater things are still to come, greater things are still to be done in this city!" I got a new Beth Moore Bible study for Christmas that I started this week and am really excited about it. I'll give updates as I get farther in.
To God be the glory.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment