Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dancing leaves

The weather has been amazing lately! I am so thankful for the sun and warm temperatures after the the wet, soggy October we had. I could just sit outside and soak up the sun. Today on my lunch break, I went to a local park and walked. I enjoyed the sun shining and the wind blowing. But what really caught my eye was the leaves dancing in the wind. Some were falling from the trees, while others were getting stirred up in the breeze. It was great to watch them jump and dance! It was as though God were smiling saying, "Hey, watch this..."

My deal of the day is at Walgreens. They have Clabber Girl baking powder and corn starch on sale 2/$1 in their weekly ad. If you'll go to smartsource.com there is a coupon for these that I got 65cents/1. So I got two baking powders free plus a little overage. Have another item to purchase, however as they won't ring up a negative balance.

Enjoy the beauty of our God today!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Welcome to blogging. It is fun. I didn't know you love a great deal, too!! I just posted a few good freebies on my blog. Check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete