Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Deal of the Day

Okay, so if you know me lately, you'll know that I love finding good deals. I am discovering more and more ways to be a good steward with money. Although, I will say that in the effort of saving money, it is as easy to spend money because something is such a good deal. I am trying to find that balance.
But, I am going to occasionally post really great deals on here. So, here is my great deal from yesterday. Dollar General has their Libby's canned vegetables on sale for 50 cents each this week. I work in the same little shopping center as a DG, so I ran over after lunch yesterday and bought 4 cans, paired with a $1/4, getting 4 cans for $1. Plus, I had a $2/1 wheat thins coupon and they had wheat thins on sale for $2. So, 1 box of crackers and 4 canned veggies for less than I paid for my bottled soda. Good deal on food, not so much on soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment