Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I was gonna try to write a "credits" to for my life. Who I am thankful for, who has shaped it, and made me who I am today. But, I know I will leave some out... sheerly because I am writing this when I should be sleeping. So, I may do this differently.
God. Jesus. Holy Spirit. Without Him, how lost I would be.
Alan. Bradley. Andrew. I am so very blessed. I couldn't ask for more.
Mom. Dad. Brian. Brent. Emily. Shannon. Kids. I love how much fun we have everytime we are together. You have shaped me so much. I can never say thank you enough.
Buddy. Sandi. Abria. Angela. Jonathon. Casey. Kids. I couldn't ask for a better set of in-laws. I enjoy the time we spend together and am so thankful for the way you shaped my husband and now me and our kids.
Thomas. Mildred. Johnnie. Annie. Floyd. Inez. Claude. Gladys. Without you we wouldn't be the people we are. You shaped not only your children, but your grandchildren and great grandchildren.
My score of aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins once removed, whateever you call it. :) We have a bond as a family that many, many families don't have. Thank you all for exemplifying what extended family should be like.
My friends. Here is where I don't want to leave out names. If we have ever spent time together, had a conversation, done goofy things, laughed at stupid jokes, worked along side each other, spent time serving on mission trips or at church together, or just talked through a computer; then I am talking about you. If you are taking time to read this, then definitely you. I would not be who I am today without the league of people that I have been priveleged to call friends over the years. I may not see you all now, but thank you.
Youth group, former youth. Thank you for allowing Alan and I to serve you. I hope you are a little closer to God for the time you spent around us. I hope you have seen examples of love, of a family, of people who truly care about you. Because we do. We have. We will. I treasure getting to spend time with you and act like I'm not quite so old. ;)

I am a blessed person. I may not say it enough, but I am. I have much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment